• What data do we collect?
• How do we collect your data?
• How will we use your data?
• How do we store your data?
• What are your data protection rights?
• What are cookies?
• What types of cookies do we use?
• How to manage your cookies
• Privacy policies of other websites
• How to contact us
• How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
BenchMark Wireline Products collects the following data:
• Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
• Location Information [ip address]
• Browser Information
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide BenchMark Wireline Products with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
• Enter chat online, submit an inquiry or place an order for any of our products or services.
• Use or view our website via your browser's cookies.
How will we use your data?
BenchMark Wireline Products collects your data so that we can:
• Process your order, manage your account.
• Email you with product information and technical support.
When BenchMark Wireline Products processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
BenchMark Wireline Products securely stores your data at BenchMark Wireline Products Headquarters located in Houston, TX in secure storage.
BenchMark Wireline Products will permanently keep your contact information for future communications.
BenchMark Wireline Products would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like. BenchMark Wireline Products will not distribute any marketing materials from any other companies.
You have the right at any time to stop BenchMark Wireline Products from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the BenchMark Wireline Products Group.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please email [email protected] to complete your request.
What are your data protection rights?
BenchMark Wireline Products would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access - You have the right to request BenchMark Wireline Products for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification - You have the right to request that BenchMark Wireline Products correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request BenchMark Wireline Products to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure - You have the right to request that BenchMark Wireline Products erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing - You have the right to request that BenchMark Wireline Products restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing - You have the right to object to BenchMark Wireline Products's processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability - You have the right to request that BenchMark Wireline Products transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
• Keeping you signed in
• Understanding how you use our website
• Website Analytics
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
• Functionality - BenchMark Wireline Products uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
• Advertising - BenchMark Wireline Products uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. BenchMark Wireline Products does not share any aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Call us: 281-346-4300
Or write to us at: 36620 FM 1093 Houston, TX 77476